Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Saturday, September 24, 2005
Pre-Malaysian Idol Grand Finals

The Malaysian Idol Finale is here. We have now come down to very last two finalists, Daniel and Nita, who will be trying hard to outdo each other in order to become the very next Malaysian Idol. But I dun wan Daniel to win it without giving Malaysia an impressively wonderful performance. Even if he does not, he would still be crowed the new idol anyway hahaha…Well, guess it’s still early for me to say that :p

Fyi, I’m not in Genting, not even close. Damn! No tickets!! And even if I have one, I’m not able to be there as there are more important things I gotta do this weekend hehe. Even more important than going to watch Daniel sings live? Oh yeah~

Songs sang by Nita like “Get here’, ‘Big Spender’ are way too cool, but exclude ‘Bring me to life’ pls. That sucked! Remember she sang ‘Asmara Dana’ the other day? I keep recalling the translation of that title by one blogger, Nessa. Asmara Dana-Sex, Kemuncak Cinta-orgasm…hahahalol! (Well, Asmara Dana is not sex, it’s smth like love eternity) Anyway, you have been assured since weeks ago that I’m supporting Daniel, and fyi, I still am hehe. Like I put it, an idol is juz an idol, not necessary to be able sing perfectly. Again I would like to stress, an idol is someone whom you personally like, someone who is easy on the eye, someone whom you derive pleasure from….ahem… WATCHING (oi what are you thinking? Corrupted mind, especially thelinkinparkster haha...a jungle explorer is someone who goes into the wood and buat kajian or smth la on flora and fauna, what kind of jungle is in your mind, I wonder who else is thinking like you do man haha, WTH) Maybe thelinkinparkster wanna explore the kind of jungle that’s in her own dictionary? *shake head* I’m afraid I’m not interested in her findings hehe..

Come back, come back to voting. Last week, I was kinda worried should Daniel be the one to leave the show. But hey, he was the one who got the highest vote of all 3 instead. Me, my mom and my sis were shouting in joy man. My dad said Daniel was going back, my bro wanted Nita. (Proven that guys are picking on Daniel man, too cute pun salah ke?) Anyway, I was so damn overwhelmed that I stood up, all smile and leaped…erm a lil kekeke. Yeepee~ My premonition came true ahahaha, Daniel in the finale!! Ooops, sorry ter-lose control. Guess I’m still ‘high’ :) MMUians, go book Daniel for the prom quick! If Daniel does beat Nita and get the crown, his ‘price’ will be more expensive if anyone were to invite him to events and functions. The only downside of winning. Aiseh.

Bet my vote is going to that boy. (I grant you my permission to offset mine with Nita’s) But fyi, my dad is using some kind of maxis plan and there’s a lot more to go before he reaches that monthly billable total. Heh heh heh ;p I might vote until I fall asleep (exaggerating la), or I might throw in one or two only and see what the Malaysian choice really is, I mean exclude ppl like me voting for the so-called pleasure derived from it ahem. It depends.

Daniel and Nita are coming on live in just a few mins. And let’s see what is in store for us all, shall we?

Post a Comment